The best rock workout music
With our understanding of the best workout music and workout playlist, we wanted to address something that needed to be said, Rock music ROCKS.
Rock music is a beloved genre throughout the world and has been popular for many decades. Not only is it fun to listen to, but it’s also great for workouts. With its haunting guitar riffs and thumping beats, rock music can help to motivate you to push harder and work up a sweat. But with so many songs out there, it can be hard to know what the best rock songs to workout to are. This paper will look at the top 10 best rock songs for a workout session and explain why they are perfect to help get you pumped up.
1. “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi – A classic rock anthem with a memorable hook and motivating lyrics, “Livin’ On A Prayer” is perfect for any workout. Its upbeat rhythms and optimism will keep you going no matter how hard the workout gets.
2. “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N’ Roses – With its fierce guitar riffs and thundering drums, Welcome to the Jungle is an amazing song to exercise to. Its defiant lyrics and shouted chorus will give you the boost of energy you need to keep going.
3. “Gimme Shelter” by The Rolling Stones – This haunting classic from the Rolling Stones is perfect for a workout. Its chorus is intensely powerful and will motivate you to keep pushing yourself even further.
4. “We Will Rock You” by Queen – This iconic song delivered by Freddie Mercury and Queen has been a fan favorite for decades. With its stomping beat and raucous call-and-response chant, it’s incredibly motivational and perfect for a workout.
5. “Cochise” by Audioslave – With its driving beat and passionate vocals, Cochise is an excellent song to workout to. The song’s anthemic chorus will push you to reach new heights.
6. “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor – It’s hard to think of a better song to motivate you for a workout than this classic from Survivor. Its instantly recognizable melody and motivating lyrics will help to give you the strength to keep going.
7. “Back In Black” by AC/DC – This classic from AC/DC never gets old. Its hard-rock
You can hear all of these stations if you'd like on our channels. Murph Workout Radio is the best workout music by providing the best workout music playlist.